Long time no post–my apologies! Before I throw out a mini-mix later this week, I feel the need to share the dance floor wealth of this track. Though his first single “Get Silly” didn’t really strike my fancy with its bell-driven verses and chorus replacing their rhythm with out-of-place 80s breaks, I really dug his track “Wobble,” produced by… wait for it… Soulja Boy. The track is unlike any typical 95 BPM hip-hop song, and if you are a sucker for horns like I am, then wobble ‘n gobble this shit! But first, don’t you hate when you get your report card and…
- South Africa is Burning: Holy Spoeks
- South Africa’s Got Talent (Part 1).
- Gotta Love Dem Flashmen (Take II)
- Gotta Love Dem Flashmen (Album Giveaway)
- Weekend Mixtape (If it ain’t 8bit…)
- What’s Your Favorite Musician(‘s used glass dildo) worth to you?
- “skanky no” to “sexy pro” in 30 mins
- Synthpop can’t be stopped
- Please Bear With Us.
- Children + Boney M = 100% Italodisco Banger?!!!