Hey, know it’s a little late, but here is the Tuesday mash-up. Ever since I talked to a friend about mashing up a metal song with hip-hop by slowing it down, I couldn’t resist. As a matter a fact, it doesn’t take an expert to dissect this track, and the metal song didn’t have to be slammed in with much difficulty. Still, even though it’s a little rough, I’ve been working on it all day. I present to you Slayer vs. Ludacris vs. TV on the Radio vs. Zodiac Cartel, with “Raining Back.”
- South Africa is Burning: Holy Spoeks
- South Africa’s Got Talent (Part 1).
- Gotta Love Dem Flashmen (Take II)
- Gotta Love Dem Flashmen (Album Giveaway)
- Weekend Mixtape (If it ain’t 8bit…)
- What’s Your Favorite Musician(‘s used glass dildo) worth to you?
- “skanky no” to “sexy pro” in 30 mins
- Synthpop can’t be stopped
- Please Bear With Us.
- Children + Boney M = 100% Italodisco Banger?!!!